DC VOICE and its partners are hosting a trio of Town Hall gatherings in different parts of the city, with a two-part agenda based on this year’s Ready High Schools Project findings.
1) learn how the community schools and family engagement data can lead to action now, and
2) build on the college and career access data to launch an inquiry on DC middle grades schools in the fall.
In addition to data collected by DC VOICE community action researchers, we and our partners will present information on our community and schools, and hear from policymakers about plans for the future. Please put the following dates on your calendars and come out to one of these Town Halls:
· Wednesday, May 11, 6 to 8 pm – Roosevelt High School, 4301 13th St. MW
· Friday, May 13, 9:30 to 11 am – Cardozo High School, 1200 Clifton St. NW
· Saturday, May 21, 10 to 12 noon – Woodson High School, 4650 Benning Rd. SE
Refreshments will be served and childcare will be provided.