Protect your children by following these guidelines when hosting teen parties...
- Host safe, alcohol-free activities and events for youth.
- Refuse to supply alcohol to youth or allow drinking in your home or on your property.
- Be at home when your teenager has a party.
- Make sure your teenager's friends do not bring alcohol into your home.
- Talk to other parents about not providing alcohol at youth events.
- Call the PA Underage Drinking hotline (1-800-UNDER21) to report any underage drinking.