The 2016 CABA Intelligent Buildings & Digital Home Forum was the introduction of the "Start-up Pitch Fest" sessions. Due to the overwhelming success, the CABA Forum Planning Committee is looking for organizations to participate at the 2017 CABA Forum.
After hosting a successful session in 2016, both Mr. Paul Campbell, VP of Innovation at Schneider Electric, and Mr. Joe Jankosky, Global Sales Leader at Intel Corporation, are coming back to moderate the "Start-up Pitch Fest" Session.
Come showcase your products/services to 200+ key stakeholders and industry leaders at the Intel Corporation facility in Santa Clara, CA.
If your organization is in the intelligent buildings and/or connected home sector, and meets the following requirements, then we want to hear from you!
* Generating revenue below $5 million.
* Has less then 80 employees.
* Remain resolutely in control of the company.
* Not owned by a larger company.
* Does not have more then one (1) office.
* Does not have over five (5) people on the Board of Directors.
* Does not have founders, who have personally sold shares.